With the release of EDAP Tools v.5.0.0 this article is now obsolete.
The Electric Dog team is proud to introduce
Electric Dog Flanimate Power Tools v.188.8.131.52
This is a feature and bugfix release
- EDAP Tools now work with Adobe Animate CC 2019 (Read this important information)
- New command: EDAPT Service Layers Renamer in CC 2019 and standalone
- Improvement to KineFlex performance in all CC versions
- Improvement to KineFlex functionality and flexibility. Holding down or releasing Alt during KineFlex transformation now allows for more intuitive and interactive posing
- Fixed bug in LB Rename, Trim mode, where fields were not accepting zero as input
We now also provide two separate versions of our free-to-download sample files – KineFox, Smart Magnet Bot, EDAPT Movie Template – one for all versions of Flash / Animate prior to CC 2019 and one for Animate CC 2019 and newer.
For more information, please read EDAP Tools v.4.0 release notes.
It is highly recommended that all users upgrade to take advantage of the latest changes.
Please note: The EDAPT team can support with documentation and bug fixes only the latest release.