The Electric Dog team is proud to introduce Flanimate Power Tools v.220.127.116.11
This is a feature and bug fix update
1. New features:
- Element Welder now has two modes – Soft and Hard
- Welded elements are now visualized when the rig representation is loaded in SMR panel
- While being attached SMR IK Effector now detects the angle between the elements of the IK chain and automatically sets this value as Max joint range constraint
- IK Effectors which have Don't snap on MouseUp enabled in Effector Properties are now excluded from snapping with ` and F1
2. UX improvements:
- Prev Or Next Symbol In Library now can work with multiple selected instances at once
- Due to newly discovered severe bugs in Animate, which can lead to file corruption and data loss, Layer Parenting integration is now disabled by default. It can be enabled from EDAPT Control Panel
Thank you, Chris Georgenes, for pointing our attention toward the Layer-Parenting-caused file corruption issue!
3. Minor bug fixes
It is highly recommended that all users upgrade to take advantage of the latest changes.
Download the latest version from the Downloads page