1. Symbol mode Shift+,
Displays the previous frame of the internal Timeline of the currently selected Graphic Symbol(s).
2. Symbol Auto-key mode Ctrl+,
Same as 1. but also converts the current frame to a Keyframe before changing the ‘First Frame’.
3. Keyframe mode Alt+,
Moves the playback head (jumps) to the previous Keyframe on the currently active layer.
1. Eliminates the need to type numerical value in the ‘First frame’ box in the Looping section in Symbol properties.
2. Allows automatic conversion to a Keyframe as well as setting the ‘First frame’ with the same key press.
3. Allows quick and easy preview of existing keys in animation, skipping the tweens, for better control over refined posing in a mutli-pass animation process.
Where does it work?
1. and 2. One or more selected Graphic Symbol(s) on Stage or Timeline
3. Everywhere, Current layer
EDAP Tools shortcut
Allows intuitive and quick access to the contents of image containers. The method is an extremely efficient alternative of Symbol swapping.
All our videos are 1080p. If for some reason full HD is not available here, try watching them on YouTube.